Grand Line Officers for 2020 - 2021
Grand Commander: C.W. "Mitch" Mitchem, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand SVC: Mike Probst email@example.com
Grand JVC: Bob Kirtley firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Quartermaster: Charlie Jamis, email@example.com
Grand Chaplain: Deborah Halter 314-397-5662, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Adjutant and Judge Advocate: Ken Allison 636-448-3061 email@example.com
Grand Surgeon: Rich "Duke" Dukovich: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Orders No. 3
To be read and filed.
1. The next Grand Council will be held at the Grand Glaze in Osage Beach on September 11-12, 2020. Reservations can be made by calling 573-348-4731. There will be a 3rddegree "WRECK” on Saturday afternoon at 14:00 hours. On Saturday a photographer will be available from noon until 2:00 pm for officer photos for those that have not had their photo taken or those wishing a retake. We will have our usual hospitality room. Senior Vice Commander Mike Probst requests that everyone provide any hard liquor for personal use or to share. The beer and soda will be furnished.
2. It is critical that the Grand have email addresses for all members. We cannot communicate effectively without it. Please obtain the email addresses and telephone numbers from your members and forward to the Grand Adjutant at GrandAdjMO@mail.com.
3. Seam Squirrels prepare for your Pup Tent inspections. Forms may be obtained at the Supreme website,www.lotcs.org.
4. It’s never too early to work on your 2021 memberships! Special 100% Membership Grand Shirts will be awarded to all Seam Squirrels and CCDB’s who attain a 100% membership for their Pup Tent by November 20, 2020. Please send membership transmittals direct to the Grand Quartermaster, Charlie Jamis, by mail at 6404 Proctor Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64133 or by E-mail at email@example.com.
5. Do not forget to send your reports to the proper chairman.
6. Be sure to keep the Grand Chaplain, Deborah Halter informed of all deceased Cooties at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Send monthly Blood reports to Paul Schmidt at email@example.com.
8. Send monthly Hospital reports to Don Newman II at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all who are ill we send our blessings and a speedy recovery. For those who have lost loved ones our deepest sympathy.
Ken Allison C. W. "Mitch” Mitchem
See us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/2203849029867642/