Grand Line Officers for 2023 - 2024
Grand Commander: Richard "Duke" Dukovich: 816-2867-60561, email@example.com
Grand SVC: David Klaassen: 816-405-0734, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand JVC: Jeff Heise: 573-450-5825, email@example.com
Grand Quartermaster and Grand Adjutant: Charlie Jamis: 816-737-1894, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Chaplain: Michael Probst: 816-7193694, email@example.com
Grand Judge Advocate: Ken Allison: 636-448-3061, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Surgeon: Marilynn Archuleta: 660-473-3223, email@example.com
General Orders No. 2
To be read and filed.
1. The next Grand Council will be held in conjunction with the VFW Department Convention. June 9-11, 2023 at the Oasis Hotel in Springfield, Missouri. The council meeting will be held following the Saturday afternoon VFW General Session. We will have a Cootie table during the Department Convention.
2. The 103rd Supreme Scratch is scheduled to be held July 27-30, 2023 at the Temple Mission Palms Hotel Tempe, AZ. Registration info is on the website www.lotcs.orgunder the "events” tab. Don’t forget to register at least one delegate per Pup Tent.
3. Don’t forget to send your reports to the proper chairman.
4. Be sure to keep the Grand Chaplain, Michael Probstinformed of all deceased Cooties. Mike’s address is 904 SW Bobcat St. Oak Grove, MO. 64075 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Send monthly Blood reports to Larry Phillips, 4318 S. Bryant Ct. Independence, MO 64055 or email email@example.com.
6. Send monthly hospital reports to Ken Allison, 457 Virgin Bluff Dr. Galena, MO 65656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To those who are ill we send our blessing and a speed recovery. For those who have lost loved ones our deepest sympathy.
See us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/2203849029867642/